- Powerful Motor For Continuous Operation In Up To 10 Gauge Mild Steel and 13 Gauge Stainless Steel
- All ball and needle bearings for longer life
- Built-in thickness gauge for operator convenience
- Easy punch and die replacement for less down time
- Low noise level – Just 81 dB
- Lock-On Button enables easy continuous operation
- Ergonomic Soft Rubber Grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Common blade with JN3200
- On-tool storage for Hex wrench
- Double insulated
- Punch, Die, Wrench 50, Hex Wrench, Washer
The power input of the Nibbler JN3201 is 710W.
The cutting capacity of the Nibbler JN3201 is 3.2 mm for mild steel and 2.5 mm for stainless steel.
The maximum cutting speed of the Nibbler JN3201 is 1,300 SPM.