- Phillips Bit, Belt Clip, Battery, Charger
- BL motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- 0-22,500 IPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 168 mm long
- Lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- 12V max slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Multi-contact terminals ensure stable contact with battery even under extreme vibration
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip provides increased comfort
- Built-in LED light with pre-glow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Variable 2-speed (0-450 & 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Best possible ergonomic handle for drilling applications
- Convenient 10 mm keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 20 Clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control. Reversing switch is conveniently located. Mechanical 2-speed gearing; High speed mode for speedy drilling in light duty applications; Low speed mode for heavy duty applications requiring high torque. Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety. Ideal for work in tight spaces. Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging. eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
The Makita HP332D is a 12V cordless hammer drill driver.
The Makita HP332D weighs around 2.4 pounds without a battery.
The Makita HP332D has a 3/8-inch keyless chuck.