Makita DA332D Cordless Angle Drill
12V max CXT Li-Ion Cordless 10 mm (3/8″) Angle Drill, Keyed Chuck
- Compact Angle Head Height & Center Height for Use in Close Quarters
- Up to 40% faster drilling and 380% longer runtime
- Slide style battery and improved ergonomic grip
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Multi-contact terminals ensure stable contact with battery even under extreme vibration
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- LED light with preglow and afterglow feature illuminates the work area
- Variable speed (0-1,100 RPM) for a range of applications
- Send Enquiry
- Chuck Key, Chuck Key Holder, Bit, Belt Clip, Battery, Charger
- Easy to operate large type switch trigger
- Conveniently located forward/reverse switch
- 10 mm (3/8″) keyed metal chuck for improved bit gripping power
- On-tool chuck key storage for fast and convenient bit changes
- Chuck key holder can be attached and removed for added maneuverability
- Electric brake for increased productivity
- Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging
The Makita DA332D is a cordless angle drill designed for tight spaces and hard-to-reach areas. It features a compact and ergonomic design that allows for easy handling and maneuverability.
The Makita DA332D features a 3/8 inch keyless chuck, which allows for easy and quick bit changes without the need for additional tools.
The maximum torque of the Makita DA332D is 20 Nm (177 in-lbs), which is suitable for most general-purpose drilling and driving applications.