Jig Saw 4327
450 W Top Handle Jig Saw
- High power and Lightweight
- Variable speed control by trigger (500 – 3,100 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials
- Bevel cuts to 45° right or left and positive stop at 90° for solid cutting performance
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and control
- Through-the-body dust port provides optimal dust management with use of vacuum
- Vacuum port enables direct connection of dust extractor
- Jig Saw Blade, Hex Wrench
- Dust cover prevents scattering of tips
- Low noise level for improved user comfort
- Uses bayonet type blades
- Thick blades (of 1.7 mm thickness) can be attached
- Large 2-finger trigger switch with conveniently-located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- Onboard hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes and bevel adjustments
- Handy rip fence (guide rule) allows you to do extra-accurate straight cuts and circular cuts (country-specific)
- Double insulated
The power input of the Jig Saw 4327 is 450W.
The stroke length of the Jig Saw 4327 is 18 mm.
The no-load speed of the Jig Saw 4327 is 500 - 3,100 strokes per minute.