Angle Grinder GA9020
230 mm (9″) 2,200 W Angle Grinder, Large Trigger Switch
- Powerful 2,200W Motor Delivers 6,600 RPM for Faster Material Removal
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Labyrinth construction prevents debris from penetrating the motor, bearings and gears for longer tool life
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- Large rubber tool rest protects work piece from damage
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Rubberized back handle for increased operator comfort
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Three position adjustable side handle for operator covenience
- “Tool-less” wheel guard for more convenient adjustments
- Push button spindle lock for operator convenience
- Wheel cover protects operator from accidental scattering of broken wheel or workpiece with minimal wheel cover movement
- Can be connected to dust extraction system with optional dust collecting wheel guard
- Double insulated
- Side Grip, Wheel Cover, Lock Nut Wrenc
The Makita Angle Grinder GA9020 has a power output of 2200W.
The Makita Angle Grinder GA9020 weighs around 5.8 kg (12.8 lbs).
The Makita Angle Grinder GA9020 can accommodate a maximum disc size of 230 mm (9 inches).